Saturday 26 May 2018

Wild and Free - Mary Catt







Hello everyone!


It's Mary here today sharing with you my new layout made with some beautiful chipboards, several metal embellishments and lots of flowers. 


Here are some close ups...


I used for my background the ''Notes'' paper from the ''Writer's Block'' 7dots Studio collection.


I started by applying clear gesso on my background and then I
highlighted the area behide my composition with white gesso. Then, I
added texture with a stencil and some paper paste. 



When dried, I added color with the
''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and the ''Kissin' Kenickie Coral'' Lindy's
sprays.



I painted the ''Mystic Flourish'' chipboards with the Finnabair ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paint. The chipboard title from the ''Mini Tabs #5'' was treated the same way.



When everything was glued down I added some ''Henna'' mica flakes and ''Bronze'' micro beads. A final touch was made with some white
acrylic ink.

Dusty attic products used:





Thank you for stopping by my dear friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment